Thursday, July 22, 2004

So what exactly does BLOG stand for ?

hmmm ... can't believe I'm actually indulging in this frivolous activity. Haven't written a journal in years, and since Friendster is out of fashion (so I hear and the fact that I've gotten only one testimonial since it started - and I'm sure I've got more friends than I imagine ... ), I thought I would join in the band-wagon.

It will definitely take a while (perhaps a long while...perhaps never) for verbosity to take hold of me again. I've been so used to writing illegibly and in short forms at work that I think short form now. Writing in prose has become a pain.

So ... since I'm too lazy and nonchalant to read up on this website, perhaps somebody can take the shortcut for me and tell me what BLOG stands for, and what this website is all about, other than the fact that it's a good vantage point from which to cry for help. and while the kind soul is at it, I would LOVE to explain what Womb2Tomb stands for ....

 

 

 

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Cranium said...

i have no idea what blog stands for. initially thought it was some stupid new brand of oil blotters. those blue small sheets of paper that soak up the excessive sebaceous material that exude from the foramina of your alar nasi....

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home