Thursday, April 27, 2006

The churchmouse and his cat ...



Sitting alone in the church office since the pastoral staff have left for lunch. Decided not to eat so I wouldn't fall asleep doing my readings - but I am sure I will anyway ... (both to eat and fall asleep)

Since I have temporarily taken on the role of the caretaker churchmouse for the next hour or so, my thoughts drifted to my cat who had recently taken up new residence on the table next to my bed.

I wonder what goes on in that head of his ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, sama sama... sitting alone in office having lunch and "working"...

... Jo

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think he thinks...

His response to this might be... "it's just food and whatever keeps me cool..." ?!!??

... Jo

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home