Friday, July 23, 2004

Blogeurism

Another reason why I find this so appealing ... It satisfies my voyeuristic inclinations, allowing me to peer into another's thoughts and inner feelings - I am assuming they mean what they write... almost akin to a pay-per-view service (in this case, it's absolutely free)

ok, enough cynicism and skepticism for the next 100 years.

It's great to be able to read what my friends and brother are doing/thinking throughout the day. Kinda connects and intertwines my life with theirs ...
It's funny, though, that we have to rely on the electronic medium to do so. Whatever happened to the "Knights of the round table" (read "Nights at the coffee table"). So which is more personal ? 

1 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

yo doc! blog could just mean a blabber log (aka log of your blabbering)? anyway, so surprised to find out that you and ronny started blogging too... thought only the youths caught the hype! haha... after all, you're the not-so-young youth-wannabe right?

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home