Thursday, December 02, 2004

God of all creation

The tropical storm Winnie and then the upcoming typhoon (a more complicated Filipino name which I have not memorised) have made quite a few people worried. Got a couple of sms-es already. "Is the trip still on ? Is it safe?"

Frankly I don't know. It really depends on whether the plane flies to Manila tomorrow morning. Will flights to and from Manila get cancelled due to 200km/hr winds ? Will the roads to and from IFL be flooded ? Will the first team come back in time ? Will we even leave Changi ? Will we be stranded at Ninoy Aquino Airport ?

Really, it all depends. Depends on the good pleasure of the Lord.

So Lord, what do You have in store for us this trip ?

Been hearing this song the whole day. Literally. Putting together another video clip that cannot be played on other computers ...

"Into your hand, I commit again.
All I am, for You, Lord.
You hold my world, in the palm of Your hand
And I am Yours, forever.

Jesus I believe in You
Jesus I belong to You
You're the reason that I live
The reason that I sing
With all I am.

I'll walk with You, wherever You go
Through tears and joy
I'll trust in You
And I will live, in all of Your ways
And Your promises, forever."


Your ways are higher, Lord.

We submit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home