Sunday, October 23, 2005

Busier than ever !

So it turned out it wasn't dengue after all ... probably just some viral flu ...

Well .. i still missed my driving. In fact I've missed the last 3 sessions ! had late night discussion meetings with pastor the preceding nights concussed me beyond belief - so i decided not to endanger myself or my driving instructor on the roads.

I thought I would have more time on my hands after I quit my job. As it turns out, I am busier than ever...

My schedule for the next 2 months is filled - 2 1/2 days of work ... classes ... training sessions for the first mission trip in November ... youth camp ... training sessions for the second mission trip in December ...

But I must say I am thoroughly enjoying myself ! Although I must keep reminding myself to stay focussed. "Headless chicken" comes to mind. No point flapping, flapping, flapping ... for no other reason than to drop dead thereafter.

His strength is made perfect in my weakness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home