Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Welcome to my new blog !

Ok ... so I've started a new blog just for photos which I've taken with my now-old digital camera. My repertoire is now only limited to still life because I cannot figure out the settings on the camera to capture anything that moves faster than me. I hope to graduate to homo sapiens in time to come.

A picture speaks a thousand words - so I am told. Each of these pictures means something to me. Since clouds, sunsets and sunrises can only speak so much, I hope to be able to communicate through more sophisticated shots in future. I just need to learn my vocabulary and I am no linguist.

The blog's called "PickTour" - anyone who can figure out the many reasons why it's called that will get a free meal from me.

Oh yes ... here's the address - www.picktour.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home