Saturday, December 17, 2005

A whirlwind month !

The last 4 weeks must have been the most hectic but most spiritually fulfilling episode of my life thus far ... In 28 days, I went for 2 mission trips and 2 youth camps, plus prepared 5 sermons ... in between frantic attempts to finish my bible school assignments.

Just so that I would remember this episode :

18-24 Nov Mission Trip to Philippines with AGBC students
26, 28 Nov Speaker for WRPF Youth Camp
2-5 Dec Speaker/BBQ-er/Odd-Jobber/Sabo-ee for ZGM Youth Camp
8-17 Dec Mission Trip to Philippines with ZGM

One verse that saw me through these 4 weeks :

"But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles.
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint."

Isaiah 40:31

All Glory to the Lord !

In Him, Through Him, For Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home