Saturday, July 24, 2004

Grey it was ...

I chose the grey G2000 shirt. I tried both on to see if there was a difference. There was - the Thomas Smith one is getting old.
 
I left early from the dinner. The company at my table 25 was worse than boring, so I decided to alternate between tables 23 and 27, where the rest of my "kakis" were, returning only to my table for food and drink. Perhaps it's age, or the red wine (I only had one glass, by the way), but I found the superficial social interaction extremely tiresome and wearisome. I longed to sit down alone with some of my former colleagues to have a chat over coffee, but the social requirements of the night made that impossible. Perhaps another day, another time, another place.     
 
Maybe I'm just getting old, like my grey shirt...
   

1 Comments:

Blogger Cranium said...

It's time you got more shirts and a new tie

I heard Ms Lee is getting married soon... i pity the unfortunate soul...

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home