Thursday, December 30, 2004

God heard my silent whisper

Had dinner with a 50 year old lady who went to study at Regent College for 2 years. She was sharing how she laid 4 "fleeces" before the Lord, and how He answered everyone of them. I joked that I should do the same. "Try Him" was her reply.

Last night we had an end-of-year party. The highlight of the night was the lucky draw. Top 3 prizes were digital cameras. Since the last time I won anything at a lucky draw was 20 years ago - a T-shirt, I didn't think very much of this draw. Still I silently uttered a prayer in my heart to Father. "If you really want me to ----, then let me win the digital camera."

I got the second prize - an exilim 4.0 megapixel digital camera. You can imagine my lack of faith cos they had to call my name a few times before I realised I won.

One fleece down. 3 more to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home