Friday, January 19, 2007

Did I pick up the pick up?

Was standing outside BGST after class last night with two other classmates, waiting for a cab when two ang moh girls came up to me.

"Hi!" One of them started. "Do you know of any nice drinking places we can go to?"

Aiyoh ... didn't they know TPagar is full of drinking places?

"Erm..." I stuttered. "Sorry, I don't drink ... so I dunno." "Maybe you can try walking straight ... then turn right ... then walk all the way down ..." Sheepishly pointing them towards the one drinking hole that I had been to eons ago.

"Really?" the girl replied enthusiastically, "Thank you!" before walking off.

. . .

I was feeling stupid until one of my classmates (who happens to be one of my cellmates as well) commented, "Eh .. I think they are expecting you to go drinking with them la!"

Wah sure or not? Me kenna picked up by two ang moh girls?

Oh well ... I hope they didn't get too lost though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah... somebody's got charm! [joy]

6:52 PM  
Blogger Cranium said...

Woohoo!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home