Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The difference between orange and blue ...

Went out with my prof for lunch today. And since we only had 1/2 hour for lunch, he asked me to tear the coupons while he parked.

I had 3 blue coupons in my hand ... (the only 3 left in the car)

I tore 2 ...

I thought each blue coupon was for 15 minutes ... (and each orange was for 30 minutes) ...

Apparently there are no such coupons for 15 minute-slots ...

I think my prof was too flabbergasted to be upset with me ...
"Eh ... you never tear coupons before ah ? Or you trying to use up all my coupons ?" He muttered as we got out of the car ...

I wasn't sure if the smile on his face was amusement or not ...

I was most enlightened today though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cranium said...

by the way its orange and purple.
the blue ones are for overnight parking i think....

7:07 PM  
Blogger Womb2Tomb said...

Yikes !

Not telling my prof that ...

7:10 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

that's why my dad loves the cashcard parking system. no need to tear coupons, no need to be afraid of overparking... and most importantly, no temptation to cheat the system!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home